Antiskill- World of Sound Antiskill- World of Sound

Dude - damn!

Its freaking sick, I love the samples and everything plus its #1 on NG. Good Job! :D

YakovlevArt responds:

IKR!
Thanks a lot, I'm glad you like it =]

Rainwave - Thundaclap Rainwave - Thundaclap

this made me laugh

I was like woah dubstep sounds!! I like how you really got fancy with the white noise too. Great song dude, you never cease to disappoint me.

Whoah, thanks man! :D

Rainwave - Scream into Nowhere Rainwave - Scream into Nowhere

Love those melodies

Great work with this one man, love that square-ish sound that comes in around 1:30

Haha, thanks for the reviews man, I appreciate it! :D

Rainwave - Beyond Boundaries Rainwave - Beyond Boundaries

Excellent song man!

Your style is really good, loved the breakdown at around 2:04.

Indigorain responds:

Thanks a lot for the reviews man, I really appreciate it! :D

Rainwave - Solar Vision Rainwave - Solar Vision

this one isnt bad

I like it but the second one is way better.

Indigorain responds:

Haha, same, it was my intention to make it better! :D
Thank for the review!

Rainwave - Solar Vision 2 Rainwave - Solar Vision 2

My new favorite song on here

One of the most catchiest songs ive heard on newgrounds and it has the production to back it up. Great work!

Indigorain responds:

Yay, thanks for the kind words man! :D

LoZ: Song of Time &amp;lt;Dubsty LoZ: Song of Time <Dubsty

Pretty good but lacking..

It had really great potential until it dropped at around 1:04. The synth and the drums werent strong enuff, other than that it was a great idea. good job!

TheDDJ responds:

I beg to differ. Any higher and it would have overpowered the song. This is more of a personal production choice. Sort of "My own flavor" of the song. If you don't like that flavor, thats okay, but I played with that kick for a few days to get it sounding just so.

Thanks for listening nonetheless.

Boom Incoming Boom Incoming

Dude!

I hate zero bombers too, thats kinda why i don't submit here anymore. I prefer soundcloud. Anyway this is really booming haha/ Your melodies are always freaking awesome and you really know how to harmonize. Keep it up. the only thing you need to work on is mixing and mastering so your songs sound clearer and louder.

(S) Tough Love (S) Tough Love

Dude intro buildup.. so sickk

I really dig the drums in this. One thing you could improve in this tho is the melody, try to change it up more in the first 2min but still keep the same motif you know. Anyways great work 5/5 9/10

TylerSchrader responds:

Thanks for the review!

HuhWha?! HuhWha?!

Soo sophisticated haha

I like the panning of the arp left and right. Sounds really full and I like that drop. Where do you get your vocal samples?